What is the name ‘SAW’ about?
Let’s start with the name… SAW, what’s that about?
S – Skyler, My oldest son, a great soccer player and my first foray into raising a teenager (yes, please pray for me)
A – Aiden, My middle son, bright and sharp as a tack.
W – Will, My adventurous (read ornery) youngest son who takes after his dad.
My name is Matthew Rupp and I am the CEO of Saw Web Marketing. I wanted my boys names integrated into the name of the business because it reminds me that I am building something in Saw I want to be proud of.
How did Saw Web Marketing start
When I started Saw Web Marketing I was looking for a better solution for you, the small business owner.
Instead of your traditional web design firm that dabbles in SEO or an IT company that does web design on the side I decided to take my entrepreneurial background and build a team of talented individuals that could bring a great deal of value to our clients.
Who are we today
A collection of talented, experienced individuals not tied down to a traditional office or even traditional office hours.
We are a team of graphic artists, website developers, writers, seo specialists, even a couple old school marketing guys all committed to helping our clients put their website and the Internet to work to help reach their organizational goals.
We work as team to bring our clients the best results possible to maximize the results they realize from their website.
From Kansas to Pennsylvania to Atlanta to Florida (and growing) we may be working from home, maybe in a coffee shop or at the park on a laptop but one thing is for certain – we are committed to helping put the Internet to work for our clients.
What you won’t get from Saw Web Marketing
- You won’t get ‘tech speak’ or talked down to.
- You won’t get ‘tickets’ and no idea when your project will be done or who is working on it.
- You won’t be surprised by outrageous charges for services you don’t understand.
What you can expect from Saw Web Marketing
- Straight answers. We get it, you want results from your website. You want it to work FOR your business. You don’t care about HTML or sitemaps – you want to see RESULTS – We understand that.
- Creative, focused effort. We don’t do cookie cutter solutions. We realize every business is different and has a different target audience.
- On top of the trends. Staying current in the Internet marketing / SEO field is a full time job. We read the blogs, we interact, we share and we love updating our blog and giving back.
- Real world experience. We are always happy to share how the services we offer have actually helped other clients
The vision for Saw Web Marketing
- Saw Web Marketing is a respected provider of inbound marketing services and recognized on a national level as a reputable contributor to the industry.
- We work with clients we know we can help, that we enjoy working with and who trust us to provide them with the very best results.
- Our reputation is built on the exceptional returns we produce for our client’s investment in their online marketing efforts
Our promise to our clients
- To work diligently and creatively to put the power of the Internet to work for our clients.
- Treat employees like partners, valuing their contributions and rewarding results while expecting their best effort.
- Support our local community and giving back, promoting the value of volunteering and being of service to others.
- Our promise to all our stakeholders is to be wise stewards of the resources at our disposal.