ABOUT MATTHEW RUPP
I was born and raised in Wichita where I attended East High School and Wichita State University.
I have been an entrepreneur, working full time for myself since 1997 and founding four different ventures from scratch that are still in business today.
- An alarm company that installed thousands of monitored security systems
- A bulk vending company that has routes all over Kansas and into Oklahoma
- Big Sky Party Rentals, the largest provider of inspected, licensed, insured inflatable’s in the Midwest (with a PERFECT record for safety) and an incredible list of partners in Wichita.
I am married to my best friend, Sharee, and I have three wonderful boys.
I am a follower of Christ and attend Church at Countryside Christian Church on Rock Rd.
HANGING ON MY WALL
I was awarded the 40 under 40 by the Wichita Business Journal in 2011 as the CEO of Big Sky Party Rentals.
Fast Trac Growth Venture plaque from the Center for Entrepreneurship at WSU.
Stock certificate from Security Solutions, Inc. (The first business I founded in 1997).
Level one certification as an Instructor in MACP (Modern Army Combatives Program)
Lots of pictures of my boys.
I had no idea when I offered to help my oldest sons Cub Scout pack in the summer of 2004 what an impact volunteering would have on my life.
That led to me getting involved in boys scouts at a Pack, District and council level over the next 5 years.
Today I am active in the Wichita Rivefest Operations committee and the Wichita Wagonmasters. Through the Wagonmasters I have had the opportunity to serve dozens of non-profits in my community every year.
I have yet to experience a networking event that compares to the networking, relationship building, connecting that you get from cleaning, cooking, camping or working besides somebody all day.
I CAN RELATE
Saw Web Marketing is a team of individuals that, based upon your needs, will work to put the Internet to work for your business – that’s what we do.
What you will also get is the counsel and experience of an entrepreneur who has started not 1 or 2, but 4 different businesses over the past 16 years.
I always say “Being a small business owner can be the most rewarding thing in the world and the very next day or week the most difficult thing in the world.”
I have experienced fantastic amounts of freedom with my time when it comes to my boys, Scouts, school programs and sports. But at the same time I have felt the (almost) soul crushing pressure that can come with growing and operating a small business.
I share this because I want our clients to know I have been there, I have done it and I understand the importance of bottom line results.
WHY HIRE SAW WEB MARKETING?
- I can relate to the challenges you are facing. I have “been there and done that.”
- The work we have done for our clients speaks for itself but most importantly what how our clients feel about our work is something we take great pride in.
- I have an excellent reputation in the community.
- I have a history of excellent customer service. As the CEO of Big Sky Party Rentals we have amassed literally hundreds of testimonials from satisfied customers. Nonetheless we never rest, and we constantly strive to improve our service.
- My background isn’t painted by a background in IT, coding, design, or development like many of the “experts” in this industry. I know what works and I have connections so that if Saw Web Marketing can’t deliver it I know who can.