Do you already have a website and a “web guy” you like but you need to see more results? We are available to work on a consulting basis and provide a list of recommendations that your staff can implement.
Our goal at Saw Web Marketing is to help our clients increase their website traffic, convert that traffic into leads, build their brand online and improve search engine rankings. For some clients we literally do it all – design, hosting, writing, SEO and content development. For others we simply provide strategies to keep them on top. You’re the client, you let us know what you need and we will do our best to help out.
Benefits of Internet Consulting
- We stay on top of the trends so you don’t have to.
- You can stay with your current designer or website maintenance arrangement, while still getting the best information and advice on the direction of your internet marketing
- Clients can save money by blogging, creating new content, and sharing their new content using social media themselves
- You can formulate a strategy and assemble a detailed list of objectives with the benefit of expert consultation — and then use that plan to determine when and how you want to implement it, with our help or with another professional of your choice, with your company’s own internal talent, or with some combination of all three.
How Internet consulting works
Areas that we can help you with
- You read the articles about SEO and Internet marketing. You see the examples of your competition dominating the search engines, oftentimes competition that is NOT the strongest in the market.
- You get frustrated with your web developer and being talked down to or in a language you don’t understand.
- Maybe you have spent some time reading SEO or Internet marketing blogs and have a decent grasp on what needs done but not sure how to implement what you learned
- Possibly you know it’s important and you know you could be getting more results from your website but not sure where to start and have NO desire to take the time to learn.
We get it and we can help.
We will take the time to listen, to understand where you are today and where you want to go.
We also typically provide monthly reporting for our consulting clients. These reports include such things as
- Current traffic data of your website (how much traffic is your website getting and from where)
- Opportunities/recommendations indicated by traffic data
- How your website is ranking for high value keywords
- How your top 3 online competitors are ranking compared to you
- Social Media (# of shares, likes, tweets)
- Video marketing
- Internal and external link recommendations
- Content suggestions
- Lead generation
- Companies similar to yours that are ranking very well in other markets (are they doing anything that interests you?)
How much does Internet consulting cost?
Just like with so many aspects of what we do at Saw Web Marketing it depends on how competitive the industry is and several other factors. For example are any of your competitors serious about their Internet marketing and taken steps to work towards the top? Many have done nothing, and if so, now is the time to act. How much search volume is there for your product or service in your area? In short, the more competition within your market for results from key search terms used by your potential customers business, the higher the level of activity that will be needed to overcome that competition and put you at or near the top on Google. And that, of course, will affect the budget.
But don’t worry, we’re not telling you your internet consulting budget has to be open-ended. Our first task is to learn about your business, your goals, and the markets you operate in so that we can give you straight answers about what we see is required for you get the results you want.
Give us a call today at 316-285-0729 to arrange a free consultation and let’s put your website to WORK!