Website design and Internet marketing
Search Engine Optimization Process
There are 3 phases to our search engine optimization approach:
Phase 1– Research and Development
- Research market, competitors, and key phrases
- Develop search engine optimization strategy (Blueprint)
- Determine the best key phrases from research and analysis
- Plan key phrase positioning & site structure
- Additional technical, marketing, and aesthetic website recommendations made
Phase 2– Implementation
- Implement initial site recommendations
- Provide optimized copy for the search engines
- Incorporate targeted key phrases (optimized content) to your web site.
- Initial web page optimization
- Ongoing web page optimization (hand coding, HTML)
- Upload optimized web pages online.
- Monthly reports, monitoring and tracking of your SEO progress
Phase 3—Tweaking & Maintenance
- Ongoing monitoring & tweaking to keep site updated and optimized
- On-page optimization strategies
- Off-page optimization strategies (link-building)
- Search engine ranking reports
- Web analytics reports
Advanced maintenance plan includes:
- All standard maintenance features
- Data Analysis – In-depth data analysis reports to determine relevant patterns that will give us informative insight for improving your web performance, conversions and maximizing ROI.
Let us help you establish a prominent presence on the Internet.