LINKS TO HELPFUL ARTICLES
- Questions to ask before choosing a website developer
- Questions to ask before hiring an SEO company
- Signs of an effective website
- If you want a simple website at literally no cost (or very little) that you can update yourself simply open your search engine and search for “free website”. It won’t necessarily look bad, you can put it on your business card and give it to existing customers, and feel good about having a website for your business. And if that’s what you want from a website, then you potentially saved yourself a bunch of money. Mission accomplished.
It’s important to realize that if your industry is even remotely competitive, there is a very good chance you will never get any phone calls, results, sales, or new business from this kind of website. On top of that, there is no way you can go from this kind of site and “do some seo” and have it suddenly start bringing you traffic. It WILL be necessary to start over if you want to get serious about taking some of the leads your competition is getting for free by being at the top of Google.
- Have a friend of a friend who knows how to build websites do it, the price is really good! All joking aside, this MIGHT not be the worst option but be sure and take a look at the links above before making a decision.
A “cheap ” or “good deal” on a website that lands your website on page 13 of Google might as well be on page 313 – you won’t get ANY traffic, calls or business from this.
- If you want an attractive, professional, guaranteed-to-impress website, then Google “professional website design wichita ks” and shop around. Before you sign on the bottom line and spend thousands of dollars do the same research you would on the $200 one. It’s important to remember that just because a website is “flashy” or very expensive, this has absolutely nothing to do with ranking well, getting traffic or results.
Once again, it may be necessary to significantly change this website to equip it to ever rank well in the search engines.
- Work with a company that has a proven track record of providing RESULTS for their clients. Phone ringing, email list, signed memberships, money in the bank – RESULTS. Hear what our clients have to say (Testimonials) about working with Saw Web Marketing.